As a restaurant owner or F&B manager, you may find that you need to access to a lot of resources to market a restaurant well. Therefore, we have compiled a list of marketing resources and tools which will be useful for your reference. This list will be updated regularly so do bookmark and check back frequently.
There are quite a good range of books that cover restaurant marketing and management and below are some of them you may find it a good read.
- Restaurant Marketing for Owners and Managers
- Secrets to Local Restaurant Marketing: Profitable Offline and Online Marketing Strategies for Restaurants
- Selling Eating: Restaurant Marketing Beyond the Word Delicious
- Simple Social Media: Marketing Your Restaurant in 30 Minutes a Day
- Restaurant Marketing Strategies: Dramatically Improve Your Restaurant Profits While Spending Less Money
iStockPhoto: Affordable and nice beautiful photos for your food and drink business.
Shutterstock: Very professional and well-taken photos suitable for restaurant menu, flyer and promotion.
Restaurant Management Toolkit: A great management software to teach you how to set up and run your restaurant effectively.
Vodien: A Singapore-based web hosting company who provide domain registration, email, web and cloud hosting. If you are running a restaurant, having a website will help to cut down the common enquiries from your customers. Today’s customers like to check out on the restaurant’s menu and location first before they patronize so creating a website will automate this process. Click here if you are interested to sign up a domain, email and web hosting plan.